Lara Truck Sales
3020 Satellite Boulevard
Duluth, GA 30096
Call at (470)-991-8335 or email us at email@example.com to get more information and check to see if this vehicle is available. They move quickly! We will be happy to schedule an appointment for you to test drive this vehicle today! Remember here at Lara Truck Sales we make sure that Everyone Rides Home in the vehicle of their choosing with the payments that they can afford. We will work with all types of credit and we are always running specials throughout the year.
- Air Cleaner, Dry Paper single element (Donaldson brand). Air cleaner canister standard with air restriction gauge.
- Alternator, 110 AMP with integral regulator
- Battery, Dual 12-V maintenance free, 750 CCA each
- Cab Mounts, All steel low cab forward, BBC 70.7 in. 45 deg. mechanical tilt with torsion assist
- EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution)
- Exhaust Brake, vacuum operated
- Exhaust System, Single horizontal with DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter)
- Floor mats
- Front Axle, Reverse Elliot "I"-beam rated at 6830 lbs. (3098 kg). Includes integral hydraulic power steering. Ratio 18.8-20.9:1
- Front GAWR, 5360 lbs (2431 kg) capacity
- Front Suspension, 8440 lbs. (3828 kg) capacity. Semi-elliptical tapered leaf springs. Includes shock absorbers and stabilizer bar.
- GVWR, 14500 lbs (6577 kg) capacity
- Isuzu Vehicle Health Report (Standard on all N-Series diesel trucks, exclusive to Isuzu, monitors the trucks performance, and driver behavior. Reports provide detailed information on engine operation, braking, emissions, fuel economy, acceleration & deceleration frequency, idling, and speed history. Ask your Isuzu dealer to provide you with an Isuzu Vehicle Health Report at your next service.)
- Mirrors, Dual cab mounted exterior with integral convex mirror
- Multi-Information Display (MID) (monitors vital functions including diesel exhaust fluid levels (DEF), particulate matter emissions level in the diesel particulate filter (DPF), diesel particulate filter regeneration, service reminders for engine oil, transmission oil, differential oil, power steering fluid, engine oil filter, and fuel filters. The MID provides fuel economy reporting by average, instant, and trip.)
- Paint Scheme, Solid
- Rear GAWR, 9880 lbs (4481 kg) capacity
- Rear Suspension, 9880 lbs. (4481 kg) capacity. Semi-elliptical main and auxiliary multi-leaf springs. Includes shock absorbers.
- Rear wheel drive
- Tilt and telescoping steering column
- Truck Application
- Windows, Tinted glass
- Windshield Wipers, Intermittent wet-arm
Lara Truck Sales- Price does NOT include Tax/Tag/Title *Internet Cash Price. SOME VEHICLES WILL APPEAR WITH DEMO WHEELS, PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFO Call: 470-292-3018, 3020 Satelitte Blvd. Duluth, GA 30096. Other bank restrictions may apply such as loan amount, term, payment per month and minimum income requirements. Call now to speak to a sales professional or apply online to get pre-approved. Georgia Buyers We recommend that all of our buyers set up an appointment before coming to our dealership. This way we can provide the highest level of service and make sure that the vehicle you are interested in is available. We rely on Car Fax reports to give you the full history of the vehicle that is available. These sources pull from different resources and are never 100% accurate, sometimes some information does not make the history reports. We highly recommend that our customers preform a pre-purchase inspection. Registration can take up to 30 days to be completed. Once all paperwork has been transferred to the appropriate tag office we will send you a registration letter via mail or email. Georgia emissions are required to be performed if the county requires them. Please confirm with your knowledgeable sales team if your new purchase would need emission work done. You can also go to a third party source, cleanairforce.com to confirm that the vehicle has been tested and passed. Georgia law does not allow us to hand over any title during the sale, even if you pay cash. Certain processes are required and we must abide by the regulations. Out-of-State Buyers Lara Truck Sales does a lot of business with customers outside the state of Georgia. This eliminates any surprise that could happen when you get here. We try to do our best to satisfy all of our customers and we would be more than happy to take the vehicle to the mechanic of your choice (you will be fully responsible for any and all charges that may apply).